[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please do not increase prices in .com

Task.gr info at task.gr
Tue Feb 11 09:20:21 UTC 2020

Dear sir,
we are strongly opposed to any type of price increase in .com registrations.
As a small company, this will be catastrophic to our business.
Here in Greece we operate with a 8% –10% profit.
The pressure is constant for lower prices in hosting and in domain name registrations.
As a result there is a significant increase in .eu registrations and national .gr domains.
Please do not increase prices in .com registrations.

George Karakoutas
Task.gr
Web development services
tel: +30 6944 264387