[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please do not increase prices of domains

Acqstar Innovations acqstar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 09:26:16 UTC 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

As a small business owner and user of domains I plead with you not to raise the prices of these domains (.Com in particular). Already the prices are quite high, and I've just managed to get it in order so that I am not taking a loss on my domain.

Please please please do not go forward with this plan that could potentially increase the base price by 70% in the next 10 years.

As a small business and budding entrepreneur, I'm not sure I'll be able to afford that which would in turn limit my business and in turn prevent me from feeding my family.

Kindly reconsider and let's keep the prices down and friendly so that the internet remains accessible to everyone trying to do something positive online and take care of their families. Thanks.

Best regards,

Sean Acquaah

Sent from my iPhone