[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Increase of .com

RockyandRoxy info at rockyandroxy.com
Tue Feb 11 09:07:05 UTC 2020

I hear you are putting up the prices of .com domains

This is not fair to us small businesses who already pay out a lot for marketing etc of our sites
This will also discourage people from getting .com address and will look for alternatives
If so then a change like that will affect our websites enormously if we have to change our domain names
This is very sneaky and unfair I must object to this
Also what will you be doing with all the extra money ????

Regards
Donna Orme

This email may contain confidential and legally privileged information.  You must keep such information confidential, and must not disclose such information without our prior written consent.  If you have received this email in error, you should let the sender know, and you must delete it from your computer system.  We take reasonable care to ensure that our emails are not infected by any virus or other malicious software, but we do not guarantee this.
Posh Promotions
www.rockyandroxy.com
Tel: 07767 420467
Tel: 0121 429 1028