[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] We Object! Why .com domains price Hanna change?

info info at organicandyourhealth.com
Tue Feb 11 09:36:31 UTC 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

We really don’t understand why the .com domains price will increase. We are
not happy and would like to object this unfair decision.

I hope our objection can help the generations in future that need to suffer
from such wrong decisions at present time. The people that would try to
have a website to show their abilities to show off and find their
opportunities to get seen.

Thanks for this opportunity.

Regards,
A man that built all his life from a cheap.com domain.