Neil Morton neil at progressconcepts.com
Tue Feb 11 09:40:35 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

I am dismayed to read the latest Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement.

The very idea that prices can increase by 7% per year in 4 year blocks is preposterous, and quite frankly is akin to extortion.

I am also extremely interested to understand the purpose of the extra $20 million payment to ICANN over 5 years is for, as I cannot see anywhere where this is detailed. What are ICANN doing for the betterment of web property or the web as a whole? Indeed, I would like to understand how this is not the signs of an organised cartel?

Regards,

Neil Morton