[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please don't take advantage

Pamela Whitaker pamela at ecawake.com
Tue Feb 11 09:44:28 UTC 2020

This is a comment regarding the ICANN
decision to raise rates...seemingly without limits and to taking advantage
of their position within the Domain Name registration world.  The internet
is one way that new entrepreneurs can get started.  Our funds are limited
and I personally will have to drop several domain names if these rate
increases occur.  I would ask you to consider attempting to get funds from
those who grabbed exclusive names just in order to resell them as an
alternate source of funds.

I don't think pushing our current rates higher will benefit you in the long
run.

Please reconsider this.
Sincerely

Pamela Whitaker