[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Stop price increase to .COM

Meghan Norean amegster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 09:47:40 UTC 2020

Why would you make a secret deal without telling those who would be
affected the most? Oh, GREED! Your true face will show if you go ahead with
this deal. As a small business owner, I will be forced to take my business
off .COM and solely on social media. This will make the internet
inaccessible for so many individuals and representation will be lacking
online leading to increased fascism within the system. I'm completely
against this deal!

Meghan Norean