[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Domain price increases

petercharalambos at btinternet.com petercharalambos at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 11 10:02:57 UTC 2020

My company has been in the online world since 2006 and has bought 100's of
domains for ourselves and client since then.

As we see it (and it's already happening) more local businesses will avoid
having a website and will be happy with  Facebook page.

We, as an organisation are now buying localised domains and using sub
domains to reduce the costs for ourselves and our clients.

Peter Charalambos
iMarkets-Group.com