[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please explain how is this price increase justified?

Top5Hosting office at top5hosting.co.uk
Tue Feb 11 10:03:41 UTC 2020

Hello, I read the article at namecheap and it says you will be getting
additional 20 million a year.

How is this price increase justified and what are the money going to be
spend on?

ICANN is a nonprofit organization and it should have transparency in its
policy.

Also, in the long run, the price will affect a lot of our small business
clients who we help

get web hosting and domain information. Please be more transparent in
your decisions.

Regards,

Anton Todorov,

Manager