Andrew Ward andrew at scorchsoft.com
Tue Feb 11 10:07:57 UTC 2020

Hi there,

I'm contacting to let you know that myself and our team oppose the new
Amendments 3, which would enable price growth to own .com domains by 70%
over the decade.

We aren't against price increases, especially if those increases are kept
in line with inflation, however, I don't feel the current proposals do not
achieve the right balance.

I also think this sets a dangerous precedent, where domain registrars can
follow-suit and massively inflate rates changed with no ability for the
consumer to do anything about it.

--

Thanks,
Andrew

p: 0121 724 0447
w: scorchsoft.com
w: andrewleeward.com <https://www.andrewleeward.com/>
e: andrew at scorchsoft.com
<https://twitter.com/scorchsoft>   <https://linkedin.com/in/andrewleeward>

[image: 🎤] Listen to Andrew speak on the Modern CTO Podcast >
<https://www.scorchsoft.com/blog/modern-cto-andrew-ward/>