[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comments on the Amendment n.3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Jean François Queralt jfqueralt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 10:13:55 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I speak on a personal capacity when I express that
The proposed changes are utter nonsense and will do nothing but damage an
already fragile ecosystem of domains. Prices can't just keep going up at
rates that are irrational. So much has been spoken of inclusivity at large
and the importance of bringing in the "next billion" users and it seems
like we'll be receiving them with registration prices that will effectively
create a new divide.

I oppose completely to the Amendment and would ask for a more transparent,
rational management of the domains.

Thank you.

Jean François Quéralt
Email: JFQueralt at Gmail.com
Tel & Telegram: +60 105 33 56 99
[https://telegram.org/]

We´ll start dreading it, we´ll get used to it and when finished we´ll miss
it.