[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM domain price increase.

Ciaran O'Kelly cronoklee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 10:28:47 UTC 2020

I'd like to suggest a rejection of this amendment. Opening the door to a
dramatic increase in the price of COM domains makes them less accessible
and more expensive for everybody. These domains are the backbone of the
internet and should be treated like a public resource rather than a private
commodity. I believe it is ICANN's responsibility to protect the public's
interest against private corporations like Verisign Inc.