[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment on .com amendment

Graham Viljoen graham at fabricatedesign.com
Tue Feb 11 10:30:58 UTC 2020

I would like to make it known, as a .com domain owner that I disagree with the changes being made to the ICANN/Verisign agreement. The .com top level domain is the most well known and well used on the internet and changes to the pricing structure now and increasingly in the future will have an adverse impact on especially newer and smaller entrants into the market.

I would also like to see transparency in how any additional funds that have been negotiated will be controlled and spent.

Regards
Graham Viljoen