[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Dear Icann

jimmie at neisep.com jimmie at neisep.com
Tue Feb 11 10:33:23 UTC 2020

Hello Icann

i really disagree to this agreement i am one of few that actually uses
.com domain and there is probobly a lot more people doing that.
I am a normal person i have no profit from my domain name i have it so
my friends and family can contact me or businesses when i buy something
from the inter web.

But since your about to change everything and makes it 70% more
expensive too own a domain name specially .com you might ruined it for
me to run my own domain.

I really hope you do not make this change because it will hurt all the
small people in the world!
And only make .com available for companies that is not fair!

There for i strongly disagree with this !

Best regards Jimmie