[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I find the upcoming changes in the new deal between Verisign and ICANN is wrong.

Денис Исаев denis.isaev at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 10:41:40 UTC 2020

I find the upcoming changes in the new deal between Verisign and ICANN
is wrong. Important big decisions like this which will affect millions
of internet users should not be down to only two companies to decide.
The internet consumers, both users and the industry as a whole should
be listened to in big important deals like this. In many countries
there are competition rules that wouldn't allow near monopolies like
this being created. Please listen and respect the rest of us users and
keep important deals like this transparent and open for inputs from
all users of the net. We are one world. Lets work together and. Lets
not let greed rule.