[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Pricing of .com domains

Richard Toth ricsi.toth at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 10:43:58 UTC 2020

------------------------------

I am a registrant of several .com domain names.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry – it has no
business dictating the price.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.

An increase in .com prices would detrimentally hurt my business.

Richard Toth