Haydn Bowley h.bowley at me.com
Tue Feb 11 10:59:00 UTC 2020

Dear Sirs,

Since starting my web company aged 14 from bedroom in the UK, having being inspired by founder and visionaries of the web, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, I’ve always loved the freedom and accessibility the web has given to everyone.

Going ahead with the proposed amendment is likely to reduce the affordability and accessibility of domain names, which would be a great shame to the next-generation who are looking up to big organisations like yourself, to do what’s right and fair to all.

Your sincerely,
Haydn Bowley