[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

Tara Fatehi Irani tara.iranii at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 11:02:01 UTC 2020

I am a registrant of a .com domain name which I use for art and
culture purposes.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

Giving one company the power to dictate the price for a vast number of
people is unjust. This price change will increase corruption and lead
to many individuals and small companies working hard on cultural,
social and environmental causes to loose their platform for
communication and disappear from the internet. Many won't be able to
afford the proposed upcoming prices. Please defend the rights of
people not the greedy corporations.

The monopoly that is being offered to a single company out of the
pocket of many individuals is dangerous and offensive.

Tara Fatehi

London, UK