[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Camments for amendment period

Apt Applications davidw4481 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 11:06:12 UTC 2020

Hi, my name is David and I want to join the petiition against the .com
domain increase. I am a small business owner

Normally when these talks and agreements happen the public has little to no
say. They happen behind closed doors almost like an aristocracy.
Unfortunately, that leaves prices more expensive for everyone and it just
never ends.

The .com wholesale price could go over 70% over the next decade which can
make it way harder for a consumer or a small business owner to afford
domains. I know it's easy to take look at a 20M dollar check from a
partnered company and get excited but please consider how this will affect
everyone (not just in the usa). I know people in Mexico that can barely
afford the domain prices as they are.

Please consider the public opinion and needs on this matter. I for one
think you should not move forward with this .com price increase

Sincerely,

David