[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Increasing domain price always means ruining the open Internet

Paul Puzyrev ghappa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 11:23:10 UTC 2020

I'd like to give my opinion on .COM domain price increase. I own a few
domains of such kind and they all are non-profit. We count each dollar
on our organisation expense. I suppose, there are a lot of people like
me. Hidden deals on .COM domains look like there is a purpose to ruin
the free opened Internet. We already see how Internet giants ruin
smaller and medium projects. Internet is not monopoly, nor are .COM
domains. Please keep them open and available to everyone.