[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com

Willena Belden willenajeane at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 11:41:23 UTC 2020

Please keep the .com prices at an affordable rate for all of us little
businesses. My name is my .com and it doesn't seem fair that I would have
to pay for the privilege of using it. I don't know how internet works but I
know you have expenses as do we all. I am just.now starting to build my
business I am on a shoestring, I am not able at 70 + years to pay for a big
increase in costs for something as important as my online presence.
This country is becoming so greedy in business it is no longer a small
business economy where you can't even afford a storefront or workspace so,
many people work from home. Please don't make things harder for us by
raising the prices on our .com sites.
Sincerely,
Willena Belden