[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com Domain Price Increase

Adrian Tatum atatum at effectivebusinessgrowth.com
Tue Feb 11 07:08:52 UTC 2020

It is my firm belief that unless it can be demonstrated that there is a business imperative within Verisign to increase the cost of any domains beyond the rate of inflation this should be the maximum cap they should be allowed to raise domain prices by in any one year.

Regards
Adrian Tatum
MD Effective Business Growth Ltd
Tele 01844 690010
Skype adrian.tatum
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5E0AA.1D55EBD0]

PS Also check out my Lead Generation book on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/More-Leads-Guide-Online-Marketing-ebook/dp/B076TFJ88T/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1516106193&sr=8-2&keywords=adrian+tatum

[Get More Leads The Real Guide To Online Marketing : The Real Guide To Online Marketing (2018 Edition) by [Tatum, Adrian]]