Will etch1489 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 11:46:08 UTC 2020

You guys really lost it when you chose to privatise the web.

The web has always been better open source. Always self-policed and grew into a beautiful community of ideas - where identity was irrelevant. We do not need governments or Telecommunications companies dictating to us how we use our computers or censoring content through lobbying.

You didn’t like Stop SOPA because it exposed you as the draconian creeps you really are. Then you got Aaron Swartz killed.
You lot are sickening. May all your endeavours end in a blazing inferno.

 - Will