[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Halla360 Blog holla360blog at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 11:48:23 UTC 2020

We all know how the internet is taking the center stage as the day goes by
and more people, companies and organizations are embracing it as well as
facing much more competitions.

As much as the internet has become more important and accessible to the
public. The challenges have equally increased most especially to the start
ups and individuals who are looking to make a living from the internet with
each day needing so many factors to succeed which equally consume lots of
resources.

With that said, I think that the new increase is totally unfair to the end
consumer and must have been done without due consideration and should
please be abolished for the interest of everyone's growth.

I plead with ICANN and everyone involved to have a re-think as the price
increase is absolutely unacceptable. Thank you.

Best regards,

Vincent.