[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comments - ICANN .com Price Increase

Sam MacGregor samjmacgregor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 12:07:30 UTC 2020

I have registered and own a number of .com domains and other domains for both business and personal use.

I am against the increase in price of .com domains.

I believe that the increase in price will create a higher barrier to entry for the average person who would want to buy a domain name for their business or for personal use.

I hope that you acknowledge the sentiment of both my comment and those left before mine and reconsider this decision in spite of it’s financial benefits to yourselves.

Thank you for taking the time to consider our opinions.

Sam MacGregor