[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Fee for .com domains

Fabrizio Guzmán fabrizio at guzmanguzman.com
Tue Feb 11 12:12:28 UTC 2020

I read about increase on fee for .com domains

I do not agree on this high level increase be use my guzman guzman.com domain is not intended for commercial porpoises, is only for family names e-mail.

I have uses this domain for e-mail comunicación with banks, create accounts that uses e-mail account as a user.

This mean, in case of high increase I will be forced to cancel guzman guzman.com and will be affected because need to cancel all my family activity on the net. Wife, daughters and relatives. Witch is not fair

I will appreciate your considerations

Best regards

Please do not do so
Enviado de mi IPhone