[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment 3 to the .COM registry agreement

Alistair Shaw alistair at broadgateavenue.com
Tue Feb 11 12:17:59 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

As a small business owner who has been setting up .com domains on behalf of my clients for over 2 decades, I am very concerned that this amendment, allowing Verisign to push significant price increases for .COM will end up driving customers to alternative TLDs, and create an elitism around the ownership of traditionally global .COM domain names.

Please consider listening to the community on this matter.

Regards,

Alistair Shaw.