[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment for Amendment Jan 3rd, 2020 with Verisign

Roman Lutz roman.lutz at live.at
Tue Feb 11 12:21:14 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN Administration,

I have heard about the new contract between ICANN and Verisign from Jan 3rd 2020.

I own a .COM domain since years, and the Internet should not become a restricted market, where a few companies like Verisign control prices and registrars and possibly can raise registrar prices at their own discretion.

I am completely against this contract with Verisign and hope you will change it to allow a free and open market and open fair competition for a lot of registers and don’t favor one company like Verisign, even not when they are paying you 20 Million Dollars.

Regards,
Roman Lutz

Sent from my iPhone