[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] This is terrible, to increase .com domain name is in human

lovem tv odijieblessed at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 12:20:28 UTC 2020

It was because for corruption not to enter the internet that's why in On
July 1st, 1997, U.S. President Bill Clinton removed you people from the
government, but right now he is wrong for doing that cause you people have
forgotten the reason for that, all you are after now is money like the
Nigeria government that is greedy without considering the people,

You people are now becoming too greedy and I believe other international
body's will have to step in, to regulate your actions.
And believe me the already high price for domain names is too much now you
want to add to it. Seriously