[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] ICANN price increase agreement

Nick Lambe nick.lambe at gordalex.com
Tue Feb 11 12:13:14 UTC 2020

TWIMC,

I can see no justification either for the significant price rises agreed nor for the absence of true consultation with the online community that depend on your MONOPOLY position to provide and maintain our domains.

Whilst I can’t predict the future, I would speculate that Legal action originating in the USA under antitrust legislation would cause much more damage than the apparent gain of $20m revenue per annum.

I request you consider the commercial moral and legal impact on your customer community of this apparently precipitous decision.

Kind Regards
Nick

Nicholas Lambe MSc
Director
[signature_328063543]
GordAlex Limited

Securing Simplicity

71-75 Shelton Street
Covent Garden
London
WC2H 9JQ

UK Mob:    +44(0)738 9125005
UK Main:   +44(0)800 9159929

Email: nick.lambe at gordalex.com<mailto:nick.lambe at gordalex.com>

Skype:  nicholas.lambe

www.gordalex.com<http://www.gordalex.com>
www.gordalexdigitalmedia.com<http://www.gordalexdigitalmedia.com/>
www.nicklambe.com<http://www.nicklambe.com>

GordAlex Limited is registered in England and Wales Company Number 10276298 VAT Registration 272 9076 81
[signature_1190950603][signature_1773193484]
EMAIL DISCLAIMER
The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised and therefore prohibited This email and any attachments to it may contain information which is confidential, legally privileged, subject to the Official Secrets Act, or otherwise not disclosable by law, and is protected by copyright. It is intended only for the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient you must delete this email immediately and not use, distribute, copy, disclose or take any action in reliance on this email or its contents. If you have received this email in error please notify us by return email immediately.