[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Always an excuse to hike up prices. Given all other domain extensions the dot com bubble is about to burst

Andrew K Fletcher ThinkLateral at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 12:31:06 UTC 2020

I strongly protest about your intentions to hike up prices for doing absolutely nothing in return!

It is imperative to be open and forthcoming about all future changes and to let those of us who own / rent domain names so that we can express our opinions and I’m grateful for being notified by Namecheap about this underhanded move of yours.  Shame on both companies for trying to hoodwink us into allowing your hands in our already far too deep pockets!

Andrew K Fletcher