[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com price increases

The Graduate hello at thegraduatemag.com
Tue Feb 11 12:36:08 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

I write to you to let you know that I'm incredibly dissatisfied by ICANN's
.com price increases- as a small business owner this is entirely
unacceptable, especially without consulting the community which it affects
before making any such decisions.

Should you proceed, this is nothing short of abusive and immoral. If you
continue to increase prices at unattainable rates for the common
entrepreneur, you not only create space for business monopoly for the
wealthy and powerful, but also largely inhibit smaller scale innovators
from creating and contributing their talent to the world. What a stale,
dangerous, and boring place this would be without them.

I do hope that you will listen to the people whose livelihood this will
affect the most.

*Vivi Dailly*
*Creative Director*

www.thegraduatemag.com
@thegraduate_mag
The Graduate Mag Ltd.

The Graduate is an online magazine championing art and design graduates
across the UK.
If you would like to be featured please get in touch.