[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] opinions on the Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement.

Christopher Suttenfield christopher.suttenfield at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 11:42:56 UTC 2020

I wish to register my opinions on the Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM
Registry Agreement.

I'm opposed to price increases at they do not incentivise online economic
growth and make top level domains further inaccessible to people from
developing and emerging economies.

Furthermore, allowing Verisign to operate as its own registrar is anti
competitive and further positions it towards having a monopoly stake in
domain control.

I urge you to abandon these proposals and work towards making top level
domains more accessible to a wider audience.

Yours.

Christopher Suttenfield.

Christopher Suttenfield

Rio de Janeiro