[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] More over site, fewer costs increases.

Roy Skeen skeensgreenconstruction at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 12:50:19 UTC 2020

Greetings,

My name is Roy Skeen and I am a business owner in Baltimore, MD with a .com website for my construction services. Keeping .com access affordable has allowed me a space in the global marketplace in a way that would not be possible if the price increases every year for the next 8 of 10 years.

We would ask that you:

1. Make all funds and contracts to Verisign transparent and public, as they are serving a public good.
2. Restrict price increases per year and with the number of years. As a business owner, we need to be able to price these expectations into our prices.
3. Please reconsider this proposed deal for the good of all businesses, rather than just one.

Roy Skeen
319 E. 27th St.
Baltimore, MD 21218

admin at 55builders.com