[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Voting against .com increases

Castle Holdings castle at fortresses.com
Tue Feb 11 12:51:13 UTC 2020

You've clearly hired Ajit Pai because your delusional tripe of an
organization has pulled a dirty trick right out of the FCC playbook. I do
not support price increases for com biz org or any other TLD for that
matter.

It's time to disband ICANN. First you create gTLD rush that no one asked
for to line your coffers, then you become addicted to cash flow and want
bribes from Verisign against all prior arrangements over the past 30 years.
ICANN must go. We will be donating to any candidate who leads the cheer
against you.