[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price increase proposition

John Dionysiou john at the-anti-marketer.com
Tue Feb 11 12:51:25 UTC 2020

Dear Sir / Madam

I want to respond to what I am hearing about the suggested 70% increase
in domain name pricing over the next 10 years.

I want to express my agitation at this unfairness.  What is the reason
for such increases?

I believe in the freedom of business and the right to make money, and
the internet is one of the last places where there
is easy access to people to do this.

I also believe that you should be able to adjust your prices but why so
much?

Please receive this as a complaint and a huge thumbs down

John Dionysiou