[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please Reject Amendment 3

Deanna Cleary dncmedia at outlook.com
Tue Feb 11 12:53:25 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

I am a small business owner and registrant of many .com domains. I strongly urge you to reject the Verisign increase to the wholesale price to registrars for .COM domains.

Price increases without reasonable justification will dramatically increase the value of .com domains, drive up business operating costs, and potentially make even having a website cost prohibitive for many small business owners such as myself.

Please keep .COMs affordable and stop unjust price hike.

Sincerely,
Deanna Cleary
DNC.media