Andrii Nikolaienko nikolayenko.andrew at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 12:56:43 UTC 2020

Dear Sir and Madam,

I am writing this letter to show my opposition against price increase on
.com domain name.
I am a registrant of a .com domain name and I don't see a reason for the
price to change.
Is it going to help individuals who want to have their website on .com or a
big company Verisign to get more money out of their business?
ICANN should regulate the domain name system in the public interest.

Best regards,
Andrii Nikolaienko
Kyiv, Ukraine.