[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price increases on .COM and transparency

milMedia Support support at milmediagroup.com
Tue Feb 11 13:00:42 UTC 2020

Greetings, I run a small web design and hosting business in Killeen
Texas, USA and am concerned about potential price increase for .COM. Web
design and hosting has become such a low margin activity in this day and
age even slight increases puts at risk the clients desire to outsource
or keep in house to keep costs low. Small incremental increases to keep
up with costs is one thing but the information I have read appears that
you can charge up to 70% higher in under 10 years seems astronomical. I
request that you work with the internet users, not just those who can
enrich themselves, and be very transparent. Please have an equal blaance
between the operator Verisign, ICANN, and the community, with equal
voices for all. Thank you.

Dan Elder

--

//dan