[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comments on Amendment 3

Kassem Ezzeddine kassem_ezz at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 13:03:43 UTC 2020

The claim is that money will be spent on enhancing the technology available, that I understand, but isn’t the money coming now enough for doing whatever enhancements and upgrades.

Yes I’m sure the big companies won’t mind a price increase, but for the average guy or small business, whom you should be supporting and thinking of first, this is a deal breaker. People and small businesses do take these small fees into consideration when planning an online venture.

Don’t be greedy and keep the web more accessible to the masses rather than working to make it less accessible.

Thanks