[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] ammendment

Sean Campbell samwathegreat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 13:14:04 UTC 2020

I wish to comment regarding your proposed amendment to increase .com prices.

I hereby express my disapproval of your secretive, closed-door negotiations
to increase our prices.  You are being deceptive, accepting a "bribe" from
verisign in exchange for increasing prices.  Furthermore, you have not
disclosed how you plan to use this "bribe money" in order improve the
domain system.  It is clear that you plan to simply pocket the bribe money,
increase our prices, and fill your own pockets.  It's disgusting.

I strongly urge you to re-consider your planned deceptive, evil, bribed
ammendment and leave our .com prices alone.  If you need money you can work
for it like the rest of it.

Thank for considering my comments.