[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM price increase

Jack Krubnik jackkrubnik at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 13:21:08 UTC 2020

In support of small businesses, such as my own, I humbly request the
reconsideration of actions that will lead to an increase in costs for the
retention and maintenance of .COM domain names.
An increase in costs may necessitate my own business change to a .CA domain.
In an era of digital ingenuity, innovation and resourcefulness increasing
the cost to the consumer for a .COM domain name will undoubtedly, in time,
reduce any value associated with .COM domains.

--
*Jack Krubnik*
Real Estate Salesperson