[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price increases

Bob Burch bob at brightcloudstudio.com
Tue Feb 11 13:22:09 UTC 2020

Price increases to domain names will have an effect on my business. The great part about the web is that you can do a lot without having to spend a lot of money, just time and learning. I have a many domain names registered for my clients and a price increase will effect my business. I also understand that prices have been the same for a long time. I think a more modest price increase would be better. The web should be remain a place where anyone can learn and build and contribute to make it better.

Bob Burch
Bright Cloud Studio
Westfield, MA
413.885.0378