[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Increase of .com Domain Cost

Jitin Kumar jitinkumar11 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 13:27:43 UTC 2020

Hello,

This proposal of increasing the domain name cost is not ideal for most of the registrars (including me) as the gradual price hike already made it costly in last few years. Now, increasing the cost in 8 out of 10 years is not acceptable. It will force users to think twice before paying that much price. Ideally a gradual increase can be done in 2 to 3 years, but regular increase does not make any sense.

My appeal is to not to disturb the current price structure.

Regards,
Jitin

[Jitin Kumar - Chat @ Spike](https://spikenow.com/r/a/?ref=spike-organic-signature&_ts=disf9)	[disf9]