[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] The internet is a place of good

Qaisar Khan qaisarkhans at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 13:28:30 UTC 2020

I just heard about the secret contract ICANN has with verisign behind closed doors whereby verisign is going to support your initiatives but no one knows what those initiatives are.
I as a internet user who owns multiple .com domains on my clients behalf will be impacted by the increase in price.
I would happily support your initiatives provided that their long term outcome is worth the high price. However, finding myself in circumstances where I don't know what those initiatives are, I am highly sceptical of that.
Therefore, I hereby leave a comment against such increase in prices and I will never opt for secret initiatives or closed door contracts where the opinion of the majority is ignored.
Regards