chpeterson at comcast.net chpeterson at comcast.net
Tue Feb 11 13:35:46 UTC 2020

Please do not raise the prices of .COM domains!

Many people that use them are small businesses that are just trying to
participate on a level playing field. They don't have the money big business
do like Coca Cola or Home Depot. We already have plenty of stuff against us
like the astronomical expense of shorter domains or acronyms of our business
name. If we can't afford to own .COM's and reap the benefits TLD's enjoy in
search results then that's just one more nail in the coffin of the little
guy.

We are also begging you to not allow Verisign operate as a registrar. Please
continue to be one of the last forces in place that protect the little guy.
These proposed changes are measures that just continue to chip away at the
ability of anyone but the elite to participate. PLEASE leave .COM's pricing
alone!

Chris Peterson

Bryant, AR USA