[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3

Auriette Lindsey dalindsey at sbgtv.com
Tue Feb 11 13:41:22 UTC 2020

I'm very concerned that proposed amendment 3 includes language that could lead to sharp price increases for domain registration.
My husband and I both own the .com domains for our names. I would hate to see the cost of keeping those names rise beyond our ability to pay.
We are not all corporations or investors (squatters). Some domain owners are ordinary people who don't deserve to be priced out of a website.

Thank you,

Auriette Lindsey
Pensacola, Fla.