Kendra Oberhauser oberlee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 13:47:24 UTC 2020

Hello,

I’m the owner of a few .com domain names, and I am very much against the
proposed price increase. I am not a big business; I have a few small
business that make me a nice supplementary amount each year, and even as it
is, the domain prices are difficult sometimes. My income isn't stable
because of my profession, so keeping an online presence for my side
businesses is absolutely key.

Please support small and growing businesses by halting this crazy price
inflation of 70% over time.

Thank you for your time,

Kendra