[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Do Not Increase Domain Prices

Luis lt79107 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 13:50:42 UTC 2020

Hello,

I own a small business and have purchased several domains over the years. I would like to voice my opinion on increasing prices for domains. Please do not increase prices. Domains are expensive enough already as it is and increasing prices would deter people from starting businesses and or Avoiding avoiding having an online presence. Thank you for  Reading  this email.

Luis Talamantes