Phuong PB at ortracon.com
Tue Feb 11 14:02:39 UTC 2020

Please keep the .COM TLD fair and cheap for everyone.  It is not far
that you are giving an monopoly to VeriSign but now you are allowing
them to raise prices, not to mention that you will be getting a very
large kick-back for this.  This is the definition of monopoly and
conspiracy.  I know it does not take much to maintain a TLD and your
organization only provides rules and policies with no infrastructure and
little overhead costs.

I am imploring you as a web developer with many small business clients
to keep the .COM TLD fair, easily available, and open to everyone.

*Phuong*
/email:/ PB at OrTraCon.com <mailto:pb at ortracon.com>